1. You're so busy putting out fires, you can't get to the important things you were hired to do!
2. Your company is big enough to have Human Resources problems, but not big enough to have a Human Resources Manager!
3. You haven't got time to give your employees the training they want and need!
4. Your employee handbook is older (and harder to understand) than the Dead Sea Scrolls.
5. You're buried under a stack of resumes, job descriptions, and company policies!
6. You need someone truly impartial to conduct an exit interview, a termination, a disciplinary discussion, or an internal investigation.
7. You could use an experienced pair of eyes and ears to help research and analyze a problem.
8. You need an HR/OD Consultant, Coach, Trainer, or Keynote Speaker.